Articulation programs facilitate the smooth transition of students from secondary to post-secondary study by coordinating the curricula between institutions.
Opportunities may include:
- on-site visits and orientation at colleges and universities;
- packaging secondary school courses in a program recognized by the college as a prerequisite for admission;
- taking secondary school credit courses and receiving advanced standing at specific colleges and universities.
The current articulation agreement between Lakehead Public Schools and Confederation College includes:
- Introduction to Financial Accounting (BAF3M)
- Principles of Financial Accounting (BAT4M)
- Introduction to International Business (BBB4M)
- Introduction to Marketing (BMI3C)
Please note that articulation agreements are reviewed annually. Students interested in receiving more information should contact their secondary school guidance counsellor.